Professionally Mr. Durgesh Burde is a Production Engineer, graduated from Bapurao Deshmukh College of Engg, Sewagram under Nagpur University in 2002 and also have MBA in Marketing and HR from Department of Business Management under Nagpur University in 2005.
After acquiring the qualification, he started his career with Maruti-Suzuki Premier Dealership – Ratan Motors, Mumbai as a Marketing Executive. Then he joined Three Star Engineering Corporation, Nagpur for Industrial Marketing for Air Compressor, Air Drier, Pumps, etc to shoulder the responsibilities for Vidarbha Region. After this, he worked with ICFAI Research Centre (IRC), IBS, Pune as Research Associate for development of case studies and management edited books for MBA courses. During his tenure at IRC, he has around 17 edited books to his credit namely Mystery Shopping, Domotics, Peak Oil, Stress in Security Forces, Effective Project Management, Effective Decision Making, Technology and Business Strategy, Advertising Industry, Green Building Revolution and many more.
To utilize his techno-managerial skills, Mr Durgesh joined PBMG, KTMD, CSIR-NAL in 2008 in Scientist cadre for management of R&D projects of national and strategic importance.
He has successfully completed the project management (Financial and Technical Progress) of 11th and 12th Five Year Plan projects of CSIR-NAL under leadership of Mr. Raghavendra VM, Head, PBMG.
He has also successfully managed projects sponsored by international companies such as Boeing, Airbus, DMU, etc.
Additionally, he has had been associated in following notable activities:
• Preparation of RE-BE (Revised Estimate and Budget Estimate for CSIR-NAL.
• Analysis of customer feedback received from all sponsors after completion of project for enhancing the performance and image of CSIR-NAL.
• Policy formulation for awarding the outsourced activities to various organizations for National Civil Aircraft Development program.
• Project Management of LCA Series production for CFC components supply to HAL for first 20 sets for order of Rs 59 crore. Considering success of first 20 sets, HAL has raised P.O. on NAL for next 20 sets for Rs 114 crore for which he was instrumental in whole process, right from beginning of quotation and negotiation till finalization of PO.
• Project management support for prominent aerospace products and services such as Drishti System, Autoclave System, GVT and FTT services, Coatings, aerospace grade Carbon Fibers, SHM technologies, etc.
• Awarded with the Certificate in Project Management (CIPM) by PMA and AIMA
• Recipient of “CSIR Technology Award for most significant CSIR Technology of the Five Year Plan Period 2015” for “Development of Indigenous State-of-the-art Aerospace Class Autoclave Technology”
• Led the CSIR-NAL team for showcasing exhibition at India International Science Festival (IISF-2016) held at CSIR-NPL, New Delhi.
• Provided financial management for organizing INAE one day International Seminar on Civil Aviation – Regional Air Connectivity held at Taj, Yeshwantpur on the occasion of Aero-India 2019.
Last updated on : 08-02-2022 04:23:45pm