Shri.Achuthan C. Pankaj received his BE degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Pune, India, in 1997 and his ME degree in mechanical engineering with a Gold medal from the National Institute of Technology in Allahabad, India in 2000. He joined Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur India in 2001 as a scientist working in the fields of design and finite element analysis. He is currently working as a Principal Scientist in the Structural Technologies Division at CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore, India. He has 15 journal and 21 conference publications to his credit.
He has to his credit, the Best project and Best Investigative work award , while working at CSIR- CMERI, Durgapur and NAL technology shield for outstanding group achievement in CSIR-NAL, Bangalore.
1. Aircraft structural dynamics.
3. Reliability of aircraft systems.
4. Design and Analysis of Mechanical and Structural systems.
1. Dynamic and Flutter analysis of SARAS PT1N.
2. Load substantiation of 450 kg HSLD on MIRAGE aircraft
3. Pursuing research in the area of Statistical Energy Analysis
Last updated on : 29-09-2021 04:35:24pm